The Wasatch Back is a part of the Ragnar Relay which sponspors relay races throughout the year in various places. The Wasatch ack is 176.7 mile trek from Logan to Park City, Utah. The teams comprised of twelve members each running three legs.
And these are the players before we knew what was in store....
And these are the players before we knew what was in store.... My boss, Curt and his wife ran and somehow I got invited me to join the team..
This was during my first leg - it was the hottest day of the year so far at about 1:00 in the afternoon with no shade in sight. I ran through the country on black asphault. It was not my favorite...
But we all made it in one piece. We finished in just over 25 hours and had an absolute blast. I ran over 15 miles and ended up losing a toenail, but other than that - it was amazing and I can't wait to do it again.

This was during my first leg - it was the hottest day of the year so far at about 1:00 in the afternoon with no shade in sight. I ran through the country on black asphault. It was not my favorite...
But we all made it in one piece. We finished in just over 25 hours and had an absolute blast. I ran over 15 miles and ended up losing a toenail, but other than that - it was amazing and I can't wait to do it again.


0 comments:
Post a Comment