Friday, October 19, 2007

is a corn maze corny?


Nate and I went to our first corn maze last night. We paid the extra two dollars to get into the scary part - that wasn't all that scary - except for the masked man who was carrying a chainsaw that would not leave us alone. He kinda got to me after a bit. Accidents do happen and I am pretty attached to my limbs. I was reading the headlines in my head............. But it wasn't that haunted....

This is me being scared - Nate is laughing at me being scared.....



The actual Corn Maze-

We had our little map with the 10 numbers to make sure that you hit all points of the maze. The maze was no match for Nate. I had no idea where we were and tried to keep answering the clue questions (i was still no help). Nate got us through until the number eight and then he told me I had to get us out of there. After we passed the Waste Management company, I realized that I wasn't going to get us out alive and relinquished my leadership to Nate. And in the end we made it out and got three free bowling passes to Fat Catz - which i wanted to use right away (you see, i had printed $1.00 off coupons for the maze, so i wanted to make it the Night of Couponing) - but Nate said no.
But i did get to eat some free corn......

1 comments:

lizzie said...

you can take me bowling...

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr