take a limo and go wine tasting in Malibu??
Tom's friend Kyle, his girlfriend and Mom and I were greeted at the Cornell Tasting Room (http://www.cornellwindery.com/) by two peacocks.
This place gave a sampling of eight wines - which is a lot. :)
then we climbed up into the Malibu mountains headed to the Malibu Family Wines. (http://www.malibufamilywines.com/)
I really liked this place. It had a ton of outdoor seating (but not enough heaters) and live entertainment. The perfect place for a get together. You even can bring in your own food. We, not knowing about this option, were very jealous of the other tables and tried to mastermind a way to get a small snack to no avail....
we then went to lunch and then off to one more winery where the boys got their moneys worth.
Thank goodness for the limo driver.


1 comments:
hahaha.....I love you.
Post a Comment