While you might think this is yet another blog about how great Tom is... it isn't. I mean he is great, but so are these!!!
My new TOMS.
TOMS is a shoe company that a) makes super cute shoes that are b) beyond comfortable and (best part) c) for every pair they sell they give a pair to a child in need.
While they go from super funky with gold sequins to hightops to wedges, I opted for the simple gray slips. I love them and of course, I heart that they say TOMS.
They have given away one million pair of shoes! Imagine all the happy feet :)
So if you are in the market for a new pair of kicks, pick these..
Because they do the body, mind and spirit good.




1 comments:
I love your pic kickin' up your grey shoes Cari! Miss you~
Post a Comment