Wednesday, October 6, 2010

sittin on the dock of the bay

literally....
On Sunday, Tom and I ventured down to Long Beach to have breakfast and watch the Broncos with our friends, Joe and Sarah.  After the win, we were off to a boat (uugghh) where Christine and Chris joined us. I instantly got a lil nervous because I have yet to be victorious with the open waters of the Pacific Ocean.  To my delight, Sarah has some sensitive sea legs as well, so she pulled her weight with Joe and we got to stay in the harbor.  Even better, we never left the dock!  We had everything we needed - Good friends, beer, snacks and sunshine for the rest of the afternoon. 
  I could do this every Sunday.  Hopefully the owner of the boat won't mind his new deckhands. 
Finally a boating excursion I can handle!!

0 comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr