Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful for Thanksgiving

The Belmonts gathered together again for a wonderful thanksgiving holiday. Thanksgiving also marks my two year anniversary of leaving Utah behind.

I got to the airport entirely too early.. Everyone had me worked up about the photo booths. I even had a pose prepared but nothing... Not even a line. So I went to the bar - which in hindsight wasn't the best idea. It was decided the security scandal was caused by the airport bartenders in hopes of luring in patrons for longer periods of time.... Well, it worked on this gal - a few beers later and a shot of tequila and WHOOEEE... Next thing I knew I was in Salt Lake :)

And was greeted by a houseful of my favorites.
We had a ton of Potato Head fun.. Turns out this game knows no age. :)
~
Thanksgiving Day
Thank the lord for Lizzie! She did everything on her own. The whole thing.. It was delicious.
Trish and her boyfriend came (sorry no pictures) and enjoyed the feast and stayed for some Apples to Apples... But the house went to bed early.

When we gathered together the next day....... Great minds think alike - Even Asher was wearing plaid :)
 We got ready for another night on the town and met all the Utah kids downtown for some drinks.
 A couple of cab rides (one of which was free ;)) and one broken window later....
we were home and apparently hungry.....
This is sooo appropriate for this weekend because all we did was eat.. every chance we got - EAT!! I thought I was going to gain 10 pounds, luckily I walked away unscathed :)
~
This is no joke... Asher loves technology...
 Whether its his netbook, iphone or digital camera + tripod…
weird, I have no idea where he gets that from... ;)
After a few painfully patient days, the wishbone was dried and the Saltsmans had at it...
Winner - Mikey!
Wishes were.......
Lizzie - Health and Happiness in 2011
Mikey - Health and Happiness forever
Lucky Lizzie.... Mikey is a thinker:)

0 comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr