Last week, we had Minor and Valecia in town for the entire week. It was such a joy to get to spend so much time with the both of them.. Minor has gotten so big, so fast... Everything he says and does is so unpredictable. You can tell by his face how much fun we all had!!
They came up to Century City and visited me at work one day for lunch. At one point someone asked where he was from and he replied, "The airport."
Technically he was right!
He fits in perfectly in LA with these super cool shades.
And he flew his very own kite!
We did get one night. We got one quick night off to go out for a couple of drinks and enjoy some well deserved and needed girl talk.
Can't wait til next time - Personally I just think all my friends should move here!!! Or just keep visiting, I will take whatever I can get! Who's next?? Who's it gonna be?


2 comments:
I didn't realize your were updating your blog again! I love your posts. Keep up the good work!
Those stunna shades are fabulous!
Post a Comment