Here they are!!!! Lizzie and our new beginner - Asher! We had a wildly successful shower for the lil man and Lizzie. All the girls came down and into town and it was so much fun for everyone to get together. Some of us hadn't seen each other for years.. Justin came over with his little boy, Riot! Riot just turned a year in November.. It is amazing how quick these kids grow up..
Some of my favorite girls, in my favorite spot.. My old front porch. There have been many a conversations, world problems solved and bottles of wine drank on this guy. If only it could talk... actually I am thankful it can't!
And here we are all together.... again. Quite an impressive group of women (+justin) if I do say so myself!
But in the end, this trip was bittersweet as it was also my final good-bye. Good bye to my apartment, my dear friends, my mountains and my city. My furniture is here in California where it belongs - with me where I belong. Home sweet home!
But in the end, this trip was bittersweet as it was also my final good-bye. Good bye to my apartment, my dear friends, my mountains and my city. My furniture is here in California where it belongs - with me where I belong. Home sweet home! 

1 comments:
Oh thank you thank you!! I had so much fun...we need to have reunions more often.
Post a Comment