I am hoping for some more pics to come from Kort.. hoping…
Thursday, December 24, 2009
eve
Christmas eve was spent in Redondo with Kortney, Whitney, Rob and his daughter, Cassidy. We made a fantastic dinner… Kort made lobster tail – Rob made prime rib – Whitney made Asparagus - Cassidy – Jalapeno potatoes - And me - three bottles of wine ;) We all know our roles. It was delicious and such a nice night – Christmas music, good friends and of course - - - - Presents!!

I scored!!! I got everything on my list and then some. As soon as time allows, I am going to buy myself a beach cruiser!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!
I am hoping for some more pics to come from Kort.. hoping…
I am hoping for some more pics to come from Kort.. hoping…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment