Tom and I finally went to see Avatar! in 3D IMAX!
After about the first ten minutes, Tom turns to me and says, "What a boring preview......" When I told him it was the real deal - "What, really, What is going on, I haven't even been paying attention?"
I thought it was a great movie. There is something to be said if I don't notice that my butt hurts or think about how many people have been resting their hair in the same spot as mine.... I didn't even think about it once. A little love story and cool little world..
we only had time for one picture once we realized how super cool we looked.
ps. This very same day, Nikki Hilton and I went shopping at the Gap sale section. We picked out a really cute sweater. oh L.A.


1 comments:
Wow! I didn't know you and Nicki were back to being BFF's. I'll look for you photo in US Weekly.
Post a Comment