
We went with three other couples.
Pictured below - Sarah, Chris, Allie, Brendon, Joe, Me, Tom and Christine.
We arrived in time for skiing – I opted out and went to the grocery store. It was packed.. and packed full of people that didn’t know where they were going and what they needed exactly. People exactly like…. Me. Tom and I spent one day exploring the neighborhood.
We found some mountains and some forts. 
Everyone had a ton of fun. A lot of skiing, cooking, festivities and what new years celebration would be complete without putting puzzles together. I had no idea how addicting this could be. Its fun but then what do you do when its all put together?? I guess just take it apart. This occupied most of our last evening in Mammoth.






1 comments:
fun fun fun. oh what fun.
next time i come to visit we're totally doing a puzzle.
Post a Comment