Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This might just be my Year.... I can feel it!

Feelin Fine in 2009!!!! The gang all went out for Sushi and then to the Pier to ring in the new year. I was on top of the world at the stroke of midnight - a little boost from Jon might have helped!!

Our New Years day was just as eventful. Kortney, Reier, Jon and I headed to Pasedena for the Rose Parade. Holy moly - the one below even blew smoke. They don't mess around.

It was then off to the Standard.. A roof top bar in downtown. I finally felt like I lived in city of LA. The beach towns make this place seem so small - It isn't..
It was a beautiful day - Great view, perfect weather and fantastic company!


Happy New Year to all!!!!!! Every year brings something to me - a life lesson, a friend made or lost, or maybe just a song and a dance. I am excited to see whats next and where oh where I get to go from here. I can hardly even wait!

0 comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr