There are many things that have happened in my life that I am not sure how or why.... but many good things seem to follow me.... This particular good thing happens to be - - - THE GRAMMYS!!!!!!!! So there I am….. after my dear friend, Miss Kortney has done her best to make me grammy-worthy (she also made me a fantastic martini) and then proceeded to do a photo shoot. Shot after shot - it was almost like prom.... but only me.And then you notice still......... only me.... plus the martini.
missing party - my date.
I gave him a call - just to check. My ride was supposed to be there at 3, no later than 3:10 - it was now 3:15..... it might not seem like much but when the grammy's are at stake and with traffic in LA, I will take no chances. Plus, he is usually early which is usually inappropriate when a gal is trying to get ready. Needless to say he didn't answer. Finally, the man picks me up and tells me he fell asleep. I would have thought differently if I didn't know him. Side note.. Earlier that day we took a million mile beach cruiser ride to Newport Beach looking at all the homes right on the beach and dreaming of the some days......... wouldn't it be nice. Then we stopped off for brunch and forgot we were on a time frame and left us with a bike race to the finish line.....against the wind mind you...

But he showed.........
and it was wonderful.... We had a blast. You can't take cameras into the show so you will just have to take my word that we actually got dressed up for a reason. I have been to many concerts in my life but am thrilled to have seen some of the performances that were there.... Stevie Wonder, BB King, Sir Paul McCartney, U2, JT, Coldplay, Smokie Robinson, Neil Diamond....... some very amazing artists put on a fantastic show.... Tommy really enjoyed himself as well except for when the people were up on stage "talking" during the performances..... I had to inform him that was rapping/hip hop - - - - but I appreciated his "innocence" i guess you could call it.. 

