Monday, February 2, 2009

Together again

The Belmonts are still going strong.. Lizzie (seven months pregnant with lil mike), Valecia and I commenced another Belmont tour in California. We spent the majority of our time at the beach. We are really good at the beach :) But this year we tried something a bit different. We invited the girls from the wood house! - and then there was five -
Enter "WOODMONTS"

All the boys were left at home - Kortney even got Rob to leave us their apartment. Not that there was much room for him anyways - Valecia still 'knows' how to pack. But with four sets of luggage and five girls there isn't much room for anything or anyone.
We literally sat on the beach almost the whole time. My friend thought we were crazy - "it's winter!" Not for people who come from the North, its not.
It was nothing but blue skies and good times.

We laughed a lot. We talked a lot. We smiled a lot.
I think its cuz we like each other a lot.
We went to the famous Pinks for chili hot dogs. They weren't that good - I prefer Oscar Meyer myself, or even better - the ones you used to get at 7/11 that really were pink.

As the sun set on yet another successful tour - I will continue to feel most grateful and blessed by these fabulous women who have been with me through it all.. At the end of day, these are the women that make my life.
I love you girls!!!

0 comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr