Jokingly, I asked the gentleman who sold it to me if I could change the voice of the navigation system because I have issues taking directions from women.. He told me to call him and he would tell me to turn to the left. I am going to miss my new friends at the car dealership.. I don't know how many say that after the whole process but I was very impressed.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Yet another step in the right direction
What is it? What is this view below..... It just so happens to be me looking through my sun roof of My brand new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I did it! I bought one on my own. My parents were both a very big part of the process and Thank you both very much!
This is the interior! Its a 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited. It has the GPS and the whole bit. My mom compared me to my dad saying I couldn't resist the bells and whistles. I had to explain the difference between bells and necessities. I do always find myself whistling though.
Jokingly, I asked the gentleman who sold it to me if I could change the voice of the navigation system because I have issues taking directions from women.. He told me to call him and he would tell me to turn to the left. I am going to miss my new friends at the car dealership.. I don't know how many say that after the whole process but I was very impressed.
Jokingly, I asked the gentleman who sold it to me if I could change the voice of the navigation system because I have issues taking directions from women.. He told me to call him and he would tell me to turn to the left. I am going to miss my new friends at the car dealership.. I don't know how many say that after the whole process but I was very impressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love it!
YAY!! Congrats!! I can't believe you bought a car and didn't even tell me!
Post a Comment