
Here are the stairs to my future... My Future with ILFC
International Lease Finance Corporation - As a full-service lessor of commercial aircraft, ILFC delivers a wide array of valuable services via the operating lease including fleet planning and rationalization, revenue and route analysis, product support programs, and more. The ILFC team develops, negotiates, executes and closes complex transactions from traditional operating leases and fleet renewals to structured financing.
This is looking up from the 30th floor to the top floor - 35th Executive Level.

Below, one of my favorite perks about my place of employment -

The gym is for ILFC employees only and there are individual shower stalls so you can get ready for work after the workout.


Here is the patio located on the 32nd floor right outside of the Lunchroom. I asked my co-worker if it was bathing suit friendly in hopes of catching some rays on my lunch break. Apparently its not.. good to know, good to know - If it were appropriate this would be my view.

Neighborhood.

The little white specks on the hill - HOLLYWOOD!

And this is me.... on a plane...

in a conference room.. they even have the coffee station.

After two months of the painstaking job hunt, I feel very fortunate to not only have found a job but one with such a good company. Plus, I like the people who I work with and I think that can be one of the most important aspects of the job. We have a good time in Century City at ILFC and I am glad I joined the "fleet".
1 comments:
Exciting!
Post a Comment