Tuesday, February 1, 2011

too much for tucson

So while Matt and Valecia were in town on the surprise weekend visit – Matt asked that I attend the Gem Show in Tucson, AZ with him because the sweet Baleash was unable to make it. Of course, I said yes! And then course, Valecia figured out a way to join us.
Man oh man… What hard work that is.. The entire city of Tucson is totally taken over by the gem / rock show. You spend hours walking around, bending over trying to make the right choices for what might sell in store over the next year..
Right before we pick up V from the airport, we stop at Matt’s favorite Mexican restaurant for a chilled beverage and some chips and guacamole. There is a lady seated at the table directly behind Matt waiting for her to go order.. and when she gets up to leave I notice she is also leaving behind her Happy Birthday Bag… So I YELL at her, “Ma’am, Ma’am!!! – You forgot your Happy Birthday bag!!!” She looks at me bewildered walks back to the table and shows me that the Happy Birthday bag is actually a box of tissues… 
 
Speaking of Happy Birthday – It was Matt’s!
We went out to a super fun Greek restaurant that gave you extremely large glasses of water, dancers and even had a fire blower…   
 (with jason or maybe it was john - the fire blower)
 (My bangs have been bad lately...)
 We were off to the fox n' hound to continue the celebration and I had absolutely no fun.
You know what, none of us did.  
 The three of us together never have any fun..
Or we are just the three best friends that anyone could have!

0 comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr