Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a belmont boy?

aaoh boy.... where do i begin???

Everyone who knows me, knows I love being a Belmont. 1) the belmonts are two of the most wonderful, generous, amazing, hilarious, beautiful people in this entire world 2) the house where it all began will remain in my heart forever (heart is where this home is) 3) Belmont tours and tattoos.. something about this house welded us girls together for a life long journey.

And years later, we all live separately - until now.................

So I'm living in LA and feeling a bit lonely - Kortney lives over 60 miles from me.. 60 LA miles - that is a big deal. But I make that trek every weekend and I don't even mind. I had forgotten that since moving to the Hills, I had friends just 5 miles from me. A bunch of guys moved out here from Utah years ago. We all hung out while in Utah so why not in LA. I was a bit nervous as I was flying solo - no kortney sidekick, but it had to be done. I have got to get out there and start living my life off of my front porch. While I love my front porch, it isn't going to make me any friends. So off I go. The night was filled with the regular extracurricular activities and a bee hive making machine (of course).

And what to my wondering eyes did appear??? but a belmont tattoo.
I had to ask. What's with the belmont?

Turns out Belmont Boy lived at 1012 Belmont Ave in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Our belmont - he lived at Our belmont.
The Belmont - a gift that keeps on giving.

0 comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr