What better way to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr Day, than on a boat...
Well, for some maybe.. I thought we were headed to a duffy boat - which basically just cruises around the harbor. I knew at first sight, 1) it was not a duffy boat and 2) (most importantly) that we would not be staying in the harbor..
But you can't win if you don't gamble - so here we go.
I love this picture of Kortney and Kai.. There were more than a couple cameras happening at this point and I got neither one to look at me.. But it works ;)
We are officially out of the harbor and cruising out on the open ocean!! and Im okay for now. Seated to my right is our friend Kaitlyn, who is also our favorite bartender. She is super fun and came stacked full of treats....
Then we stopped to watch the glorious sunset. Some on-lookers on the front...
Kaitlyn comes to the back to on-look with me :) and
give me skittles. I love Moms (kaitlyn is a mom), always coming prepared. (There I am, not feeling very well but trying really hard to push through it.. Kaitlyn opens up her bag of goodies and tells me that sometimes it helps to suck on something sweet... and it did...)

And how glorious it was.... even with the sea sickness... its still pretty amazing that 1) its January, 2) Im on a boat (aka small yacht), 3) this is my life.
Happy MLK, jr Day.
ps. fully aware that I count things out often... just so you all know that I know.









0 comments:
Post a Comment