Monday, January 3, 2011

new year, new you

 Here is quick snapshot of New Year's Eve 2011 spent in beautiful, but freezing cold Denver, Colorado, with some old friends and with some new.
 
 
Above 2010
and whats to come in 2011 below
 
ohhh new year.... am i looking forward to you......
As many of you know, I haven't had the easiest past couple of months...  My life as I knew it was suddenly, completely changed and my future, along with heart were ripped away from me in an evening.  Am I struggling, yes.. Am I lost, yes.. Is it necessary to go through the bad to get to the good, yes. All I know is, I am on my way somewhere and when I get there, it's going to be good.

A dear friend recently wrote, "because no matter what, changes occur every day and life goes on - perhaps different than you planned - but it is the way you handle these changes that defines your character."
So I guess I'm off to character build.
Get ready world, here I come.
 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr