Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th o july

It was off to Denver for yet another monthly visit with the dear sweet baleash. We went out with the regulars on Friday night followed by a mimosa brunh in the morning.
We had a big BBQ in the park on Saturday with V's entire family...  you can drink in the parks there... I guess maybe living in Utah for so long and then moving to CA where no drinking is allowed in public places it was weird for me to see a keg, shaded by the ol oak tree.  I said weird, i didn't say I didn't like it.
Valecia and I went and got manicures and pedis... Lets just say Special Nails was...... special. The gal who was doing my feet got up THREE - yep THREE different times to go to the bathroom and never once washed her hands..  While disgusting, V and I had a great time with it. A lady who was on her way out also thanked our little asian lady with a "Gracias!"  okay okay, so maybe Special Nails gave V and I some memorable moments... and maybe we will make it a tradition... we did have a pretty good time in there.

Then there was quality time with Minor..
Bike-riding, baseball, book reading, waffle making, nick jr., operation and jenga....
us trying to get an action shot - that boy is just too darn quick.
and pool playin.....  
Minor let me borrow his scuba gear but Valecia gave me the gift of bangs for the fourth - and we didn't want them getting wet....
 and our lil sea horse....
because I'm in love with them, they're so beautiful and cute, I'm in love with seahorses.
I love them. I love seashores, and I love looking at 'em, and I love seashells. I love seashell things. I love things with seashells and seahorses on 'em.

like blankets. and towels. and little bags. I love 'em.

seahorses. forever.

and v and minor are coming for their next weekend already on the 20th!

0 comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr