Monday, July 18, 2011

going dutch

so after a bit of back and forth.... a bit of ups and downs... a few broken dreams... i finally have the final word on what seems to be a pretty good deal.

AMSTERDAM!!!!!!


I have received official confirmation I will leave for the Netherlands on the 15th of September.  I am planning a quick weekend retreat before I report to work on the 19th for a two-week work stint.  I am then going on a lil get-away for myself to a few places on my always-wanted-to-do list..  That list is changing by the day and will probably continue to do so until I actually set foot in any particular country. 

Dag Amsterdam!

Kan zelfs niet wachten om u te ontmoeten!

1 comments:

lizzie said...

woot woot!!! i'm so excited to come visit you when they realize how awesome you are and ask you to stay forever!!!

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr