So before Valecia becomes a Principal we thought it suitable for one more weekend of amazingness. She and Minor flew in on Wednesday morning and occupied the next two days with some beach fun while poor me sat at my desk being jealous that the beach was spending time with them and I wasn’t.
Thursday night, Minor went to bed and Valecia and I spent some quality time with our girl Crystal……

Friday we were off to meet us some Mickey -
There is no way I would let them go to Disneyland unattended.
Holy long lines this time around... I did get to go on Splash Mountain though. The line was 90 minutes long but if you go as a single rider you bypass the line and go straight to the front. Ten minutes, max. I am figuring this place out....!
I think we only went on about four rides – but Minor didn’t seem to notice.. we kept him busy with other things.
After I was finished Splash Mountain, Minor surprised me with my Mickey ears. He picked them out all by himself and they were of course…… Bride Mickey Ears - he told Valecia, "Mom, wouldn't Cari look so beautiful in these???" Oh Minor.... you are wonderful. So Valecia and I walked around the Disney park for the rest of the day looking as though we might soon be headed to New York for our wedding ceremony.
A happy little family, Minor's two moms.
Then it was down to Newport for our regular weekend fun. It was one of Whitney’s last weekends in town as she is moving to Austin, Texas, so our baby beach turned in to a going away party for Miss Witness.
It was a good day… I even went out on the water – you know it’s a good day when…..
Next day, breakfast at Charlie’s Chili down at the pier……
and too tired to walk home, the group opted to wait for a cab.
Another great weekend, another great trip with my dear V and another sad Sunday when I head home alone.













0 comments:
Post a Comment