As of September 7, I started The Standard Process Purification Program. It is a 21-day program designed to purify, nourish and maintain a healthy body and weight.
Day 1 – 7
2 SP Complete Shakes
7 SP Cleanse capsules 3 times per day
3 Gastro-Fiber capsules 3 times per day
Only eat veggies and fruits – lentils and brown rice
Day 8 - 21
2 SP Complete Shakes
5 SP Green Food capsules 2 times per day
3 Gastro-Fiber capsules 3 times per day
Protein is added on day 11 – chicken or fish
Day 1 – 7
2 SP Complete Shakes
7 SP Cleanse capsules 3 times per day
3 Gastro-Fiber capsules 3 times per day
Only eat veggies and fruits – lentils and brown rice
Day 8 - 21
2 SP Complete Shakes
5 SP Green Food capsules 2 times per day
3 Gastro-Fiber capsules 3 times per day
Protein is added on day 11 – chicken or fish
http://www.standardprocess.com/display/psppurification.spi
(click on patient guide – it has the quickest information)
I am on day 18 and have mixed reviews. The cleanse makes it semi-difficult to socialize with others. I can’t eat what they are eating or have a drink – so we cook our meals at home and go to bed early. Partly because we can’t socialize but also because we are tired. I feel great – I feel healthy! I haven’t lost much weight but my clothes all fit better. I feel thin in the morning but by the time I go to bed I wonder if I ate too much fruit that day. I have been grumpy at times – especially when in a grocery store. I also have issues at work with people eating pizza, things with syrup and cookies/chocolate.
Pasta/Garlic Bread/Red Wine – I can’t even wait!


0 comments:
Post a Comment