With Shannon getting married in Bismarck it also meant I got a chance to see my three little amigos – Kaylin, Grace and Jacob.
It has been sooo long since I have seen these kids. They have gotten soo big and so funny. You will notice a common trend - I found it difficult to ever get the three of them to all look the same way, stand still or smile so do not judge my photography….
It has been sooo long since I have seen these kids. They have gotten soo big and so funny. You will notice a common trend - I found it difficult to ever get the three of them to all look the same way, stand still or smile so do not judge my photography….
Kaylin is still all girl. She loves the glitz and the glam. She even took First Runner Up in a Princess Contest – more to come on that.
The first night, the kids were overjoyed when Scott pulled out the trampoline -
While the girls were already dressed for bed…..
Little Jacob was focusing on putting his sock back on….. this process seemed a bit time consuming.. that darn pinkie toe just would not cooperate. But Jacob stayed calm, never gave up and was eventually successful!
He also decided to put his shorts back on in lieu of the Superman Pajamas Scott and Kristin had hoped for. Who needs two legs in a pair of shorts when both legs fit through one hole? Not Jacob.
socks – check. shorts – check. all by himself – check..

Grace got to milk a cow – kinda, sorta…
We spent some time on the playground

And we all sat by a really big bear…
that’s Jacob and me on left behind the tree..
Then it was time to go – Scott had to step in to assist with this process-
I finally did get the kids to pose for some photos
Here they are in their super cool shades Kaylin and I picked up at the mall… Jacob again with yet another wardrobe malfunction
One more attempt – so close but still not quite all there…
I miss these kids so much. And to see how much they have changed in the past couple of years is incredible. Such little people with big personalities. Hopefully they can come visit or I can start going home more often.
The next day it was off to the zoo! With my mom as our fearless leader off we went…
Prairie Dog Town
Then it was time to go – Scott had to step in to assist with this process-
Note to self – Time does not still.


0 comments:
Post a Comment